Are Comments migrated?

DougGDougG Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited July 31, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I don't see any gallery or photo comments on my migrated site.
Are they not migrated?

Comments

• HeroOfCantonHeroOfCanton Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    Photo comments should migrate over. If they aren't, please contact the heroes on the helpdesk with the appropriate links. Gallery comments are tied to albums and, with the new structure, don't migrate at this time, but we are aware of that and have already begun discussions on how to best handle that.
    Quality Engineer - My SmugMug Site

Getting started on DGrin? Go here first!
    Contact a Support Hero: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • DougGDougG Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    Guestbook Gallery Comments
    Photo comments should migrate over. If they aren't, please contact the heroes on the helpdesk with the appropriate links. Gallery comments are tied to albums and, with the new structure, don't migrate at this time, but we are aware of that and have already begun discussions on how to best handle that.

I have an old-style Guestbook gallery on my legacy site (like Andy Williams used to have on Moon River Photography). It's got a whole bunch of comments! You indicate that the comments "don't migrate at this time". You must have known that when you launched. Why didn't you tell folks? Are you holding out any hope for getting them to my new site? I am ready to "unveil" in all other respects. If I "unveil" do I lose any hope of getting them migrated over?
    Please advise.
  • rovhazmanrovhazman Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 31, 2013
    I also lost my Guestbook comments with the migration... :(