Options

FS: SB 28's, battery packs

mjpetersmjpeters Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited June 14, 2010 in Nikon Land
Prices include shipping and paypal.

1) SOLD $125 Nikon SB 28. In good condition with pouch.
2) SOLD $70 Nikon SB 28 - this unit does not have any contacts in the foot. It works in auto (not ttl) or manual if fired via the pc port. good condition otherwise. The ribbon cable to the foot was torn when replacing a broken foot.

3) $35 each 2 Yongnuo SF-17 Battery Packs for Nikon. Holds 6AA cells. -Nikon SB-800, SB-11, SB-20, SB-22, SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB27, SB-28, SB-28DX, SB-80DX . I've never used these beyond testing one unit with an SB-28 when I got it. Includes boxes.

898441500_M28hs-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tyestyes Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2010
    2) $70 Nikon SB 28 - this unit does not have any contacts in the foot. It works in auto (not ttl) or manual if fired via the pc port. good condition otherwise. The ribbon cable to the foot was torn when replacing a broken foot.

898441548_Ranzs-S.jpg898441574_ZAaX5-S.jpg

more info or pic of what you mean. how much total shipped to 93725
  • Options
    mjpetersmjpeters Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2010
    tyes wrote: »

more info or pic of what you mean. how much total shipped to 93725

$70 is the total shipped to the lower 48.

This unit had a cracked foot and I bought a replacement for it. While replacing it, the ribbon cable which carries the electrical connections from the lower unit/pins was damaged, and thus the flash would not work when fired on camera via the hot shoe through the foot. It works just fine if you are firing it with a PC cord through the PC jack on the side of the flash (whether mounted on camera or off.) Since I used it as a remote, this was not an issue for me, other than you can't use the HV battery pack with it as it uses the PC socket as well.

To avoid confusion and make it readily identifiable, I removed all of the pins from the foot and put a piece of white gaffers tape on it. So now the foot is just there for mounting, much like a replacement foot on a vivitar 283/285.

898441594_qZL8Y-S.jpg