Internet Explorer Errors

ElysiumElysium Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited June 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Recently I've been getting these errors when I try to view my page in IE7:

error1pn0.jpg

This doesn't happen in Firefox. If you refresh a couple times, sometimes it works, or if you reduce the link down to more of a root link it will work most of the time. There doesn't seem to be any problem with starting from the main page and going to any other page, just when you copy paste a link (which is clearly a working link because I copied it from firefox) I get this error. Once you stop getting the error it doesn't neccesarily reappear copying other links later in the same session, so it is hard to replicate.

Here is the URL (it's not just this link though): http://layout.smugmug.com/gallery/3027921/12/164595016

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Hi, one of our expert Heroes will sort this out and be back to you later :)
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 19, 2007
    Elysium wrote:
    Recently I've been getting these errors when I try to view my page in IE7:

error1pn0.jpg

This doesn't happen in Firefox. If you refresh a couple times, sometimes it works, or if you reduce the link down to more of a root link it will work most of the time. There doesn't seem to be any problem with starting from the main page and going to any other page, just when you copy paste a link (which is clearly a working link because I copied it from firefox) I get this error. Once you stop getting the error it doesn't neccesarily reappear copying other links later in the same session, so it is hard to replicate.

Here is the URL (it's not just this link though): http://layout.smugmug.com/gallery/3027921/12/164595016

Hi,

Can you check now and see if it works okay for you? I made a change in your slideshow footer code that typically fixes this.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • ElysiumElysium Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    Hi,

Can you check now and see if it works okay for you? I made a change in your slideshow footer code that typically fixes this.

Well, it's hard to say because once it stops happening there isn't really a way to replicate it, but it's not currently happening, so hopefully whatever you did worked. Thanks!