SOLD: Nikon D300, nikkor 10.5 fish eye, nikkor 12-24 wide angle, WTB 200-400 VR Lens

pblocalpblocal Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited March 30, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hello, yes I am a newbie here but have been a shooter for a number of years. I recently moved up to a D3 so I am selling my D300 and dx lenses to raise some money for a 200-400. Do you have a 200-400vr in excellent condition you would like to sell? If so, please contact me. Thanks!!!!!

FYI - These items are also listed on the San Diego craigslist. If you know someone local in san diego, they are welcome to come over to my house and inspect the items personally prior to you sending me the money in case you are worried about me being real.

The D300 comes with all the original stuff, box, booklets, cds, cords, neck strap etc etc. Has just over 4000 actuations on it, overall in EXCELLENT condition as is all my gear.

I have the battery grip that goes with the D300 and an extra factory original battery.

Also for sale, I have the 10.5 fisheye, also in excellent condition. $500

Finally, I have the 12-24 and if you held this up against a new one, you would not be able to tell the difference. This thing is MINT! $750 and it comes with a like new UV filter that has been on it since day 1.

Photos on request.

thanks for reading this.

Comments