Options

WTB: Film SLR with 35mm or 50mm Lens

amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited June 24, 2010 in Nikon Land
I'm looking to purchase a fully manual film SLR with 35 or 50mm lens. I'd prefer that the meter be the only electronic part.

I can't afford much, so the less the better.
ANTHONY :thumb
[AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

Comments

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    Tony... it would help to us know what your version of "can't afford much" is... care to share?
    And I presume you're looking for a Nikon SLR?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 23, 2010
    Tony - I saw the same thread in three forums. Sorry, but please pick one, duplicates are very confusing.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    ABSABS Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    N90s w/MB-10 battery pack
    amg2833 wrote: »
    I'm looking to purchase a fully manual film SLR with 35 or 50mm lens. I'd prefer that the meter be the only electronic part.

I can't afford much, so the less the better.

I have a Nikon N90s with a battery pack (and verticle mode button) and Nikon 50mm AF D f/1.8 lens. I would sell for $275
    without the lens $170......... (sorry this one focuses auto OR manual)

You are probably looking for an F, F2, F3, etc. NIKON and manual lens!!!
    ABS
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    I have a Nikon F70 and a 50 f1.8 series E AI-S.......it is an aperture priority camera that i shot in manual mode all the time.....it has a panoramic feature that is real cool....comes with manual for camera and lens......all for $190 including s/h and insurance.... I accept PayPal.

The F70 was the European Version of the N70.....shot tons of weddings, portraits and concerts with that camera.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website