WTB F4s guide

WanderWander Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited October 7, 2010 in Nikon Land
I'm looking for a Magic Lantern and/or a factory manual for the Nikon F4.

Anyone got a copy collecting dust?
~Matt

Nikon D70s
Nikon F4s
Pentax K1000
Olympus OM-10
Gitzo CF tripod/Arca Swiss ball head
Not nearly enough lenses

Comments

• WanderWander Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited October 6, 2010
    Thanks Seymor! That scan is a little fuzzy but it's better than nothing. I'll have to find a magic lantern guide on amazon unless someone here is looking to unload theirs.

This thing is fun, I've forgot how a classic solidly built camera felt-heavy but in a good way.
    ~Matt

Nikon D70s
    Nikon F4s
    Pentax K1000
    Olympus OM-10
    Gitzo CF tripod/Arca Swiss ball head
    Not nearly enough lenses
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Wander wrote: »
    Thanks Seymor! That scan is a little fuzzy but it's better than nothing. I'll have to find a magic lantern guide on amazon unless someone here is looking to unload theirs.

This thing is fun, I've forgot how a classic solidly built camera felt-heavy but in a good way.

OK. Well, the PDF's were readily available so I thought I'd point... Good luck finding a paper copy. They're out there.

Yep, the old pro-film bods were able to act as a self defence product, and then take a shot of the person they just laid-out on the ground! :D Try that with a dSLR.

Enjoy... thumb.gif
  • glockman99glockman99 Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Seymore wrote: »
    Yep, the old pro-film bods were able to act as a self defence product, and then take a shot of the person they just laid-out on the ground! :D Try that with a dSLR.

Enjoy... thumb.gif
    Yup...I'd much rather smack someone upside their mellon with my F4s than with my D200...On 2nd thought, I think I'd use my F3HP with the MD-4 attached...That set is HEAVY.:D.
    Dann Fassnacht (glockman99)
    Aberdeen, WA USA
    glockman99@hotmail.com