WTB: Benro A-056n6 legs (longshot)

Unbrok3nUnbrok3n Registered Users Posts: 444 Major grins
edited April 15, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I know this is a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone had these legs that they were willing to sell. Theyre out of stock on b&h and not available anywhere else i can find online.
thanks!

link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/497934-REG/Benro_451_056_A_056n6_Compact_Aluminum_2_Section.html
graphic designer/photographer

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited March 31, 2009
    Seymore wrote:
    Hey... you really need to put your ads where they belong, I'm tired of telling the MOD to move your ads and the Nikon FS forum is not it. Please post only "NIKON" ads in the Nikon FS area. OK?

Totally inappropriate reply.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Unbrok3nUnbrok3n Registered Users Posts: 444 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    ian408 wrote:
    Hey... you really need to put your ads where they belong, I'm tired of telling the MOD to move your ads and the Nikon FS forum is not it. Please post only "NIKON" ads in the Nikon FS area. OK?

Its the second time it has happened...wasnt aware it was such a day-ruining problem.
    Thank you Ian.
    Sorry about that. Im used to a forum I use where everything is in the same section!
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited March 31, 2009
    Unbrok3n wrote:
    Its the second time it has happened...wasnt aware it was such a day-ruining problem.
    Thank you Ian.
    Sorry about that. Im used to a forum I use where everything is in the same section!

I didn't post the quoted text.

It takes time to get used to a new forum. No worries and my apologies for Seymore's reply to you...it's totally inappropriate.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited March 31, 2009
    Ya, I know...i screwed that up. haha
    i meant thank you (wasnt sarcastic)

ian408 wrote:
    I didn't post the quoted text.

It takes time to get used to a new forum. No worries and my apologies for Seymore's reply to you...it's totally inappropriate.
    edited April 15, 2009
    bump