Options

Two new rescues

rpcrowerpcrowe Registered Users Posts: 733 Major grins
edited March 31, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
I visited a Riverside County, CA shelter to pick up a Maltese for our American Maltese Rescue and I was handed a pretty ratty looking dog that turned out, after he was cleaned up to be a cute terrier of some type. He kissed me when I picked him up at the shelter so I couldn't send him back to his cage, even though I realized he wasn't a Maltese. I guess that American Maltese Rescue will be finding a home for Rudy the Terrier who is really a great little dog...

Rudy0279-L.jpg

Chelsea is a young Maltese-Poodle (Maltipoo) who is also a sweetheart and very smart. She gets her long legs from her poodle genes...

Chelsea0252-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2013
    Beautiful dogs ... Thank you for helping them out. Doggie kisses always work :D
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2013
    Its always cool to see your challenges be so successful :D They are both so cute and I very much like the neck ware. Especially as seen in image 2 and Chelsea looks completely relaxed. It comes to mind that seeing your pics and others like em... I've taken to spending more time with our pets. Now, it is often I will find most of em laying around or under things in my little room here. Just kinda eased in when I didn't notice. Save for a cat in my lap. Relaxing.

Well done pictures :D
    Michael