Options

Wedding Photography

photorexitphotorexit Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 13, 2009 in Weddings
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the site and thought i would share some of my work with you.
I'm a wedding photographer / commercial photographer located in Chicago Illinois. You can view my site and blog below.

Good day,
-Jason

Comments

• Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Oh, you're going to fit in just fine! I would suggest, however, posting some images here. The site warrants a visit, trust me. In fact, would love to know who/where you got the template from. :D Really great style you have, my friend. Welcome to DGrin!

Now, stop hocking your website (joking tone) and get some of those fantastic images posted up! nod.gif
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    photorexit wrote:
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm new to the site and thought i would share some of my work with you.
    I'm a wedding photographer / commercial photographer located in Chicago Illinois. You can view my site and blog below.

Good day,
    -Jason

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forums! I too would recommend you post some photos in their own thread on here. I'm a fellow "chicago area" photog (based out of NWI). Always nice to meet other wedding photogs in the area!

-Cat

Idlewild - the template matches http://capturedbycandi.com/gallery.php pretty closely, I often second shoot for Captured by Candi when I'm not on my own weddings... I could find out from them where they got the template from if you're interested.