Weddings

ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited April 11, 2009 in Weddings
So I'm new to wedding photography and I've already booked 2 weddings one in July and one in August. I was wondering if anyone had some pointers. I'm int he St. Louis area and both weddings will be outdoors with the reception following indoors. I currently have a Nikon D80 body with a 18-135, and a 55-200 lens. I'm looking to purchase a D200 body as well if anyone knows of a place to pick one up cheap :).
Facebook - Twitter
Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    So I'm new to wedding photography and I've already booked 2 weddings one in July and one in August. I was wondering if anyone had some pointers. I'm int he St. Louis area and both weddings will be outdoors with the reception following indoors. I currently have a Nikon D80 body with a 18-135, and a 55-200 lens. I'm looking to purchase a D200 body as well if anyone knows of a place to pick one up cheap :).
    Read the stuff in the sticky on this forum - lots of good information there and all of it well thought out - better than if someone were to repeat it here as that would lead to stuff being missed/forgotten etc.
  • dank-photodank-photo Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    I'm looking to purchase a D200 body as well if anyone knows of a place to pick one up cheap :).

I think Best Buy has them on sale new for $6oo or $650 now...pretty good deal.