stat counter??

swattyswatty Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited August 21, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

have just gone to check my stat counter and have realised that the first 12 months are no longer showing. My figures are out by 12 months. Is this a new thing or have I forgotten something
Many thanks
Grant

gswatty.smugmug.com

Comments

• JohnHeroJohnHero Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2014
    We are currently experiencing a bug where the arrow buttons are not showing on the stats month/year selector page. You can click on the blank area where the buttons should be and select a different month or year. I have included a link below to assist you with this.

http://note.io/1ps6ph2

If you need anything else, please let us know.

John
    SmugMug Support Hero
    John
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • swattyswatty Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2014
    no figures
    Hi,
    thabk you for the reply. This is not the problem however. I worked out that the arrow keys were not showing and have been using the counter without them. My problem is that the graph and the complete list of data is missing the first 12 months I started. I was on over 4 million views but now it is only showing 3.6 million.

kind regards
    Grant
  • swattyswatty Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2014
    checked again
    Hi,

just thought I would try something else. Highlighted my start as 1st Jan 2012 and my end as 31 Dec 2012 (which is when I started my smugmug Pro) and it says there is no data. It appears as though my start has been wiped clean

Many thanks
    Grant
  • silverstreakssilverstreaks Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2014
    I think there is more than just that bug in play. I've just checked my stats and despite selecting start date November 2009 and then end date 27th July 2014 the resulting calculated totals displayed starts January 2013 and not November 2009 headscratch.gif
  • silverstreakssilverstreaks Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2014
    swatty wrote: »
    Hi,

just thought I would try something else. Highlighted my start as 1st Jan 2012 and my end as 31 Dec 2012 (which is when I started my smugmug Pro) and it says there is no data. It appears as though my start has been wiped clean

Many thanks
    Grant

You are quite correct in your assumption. Smugmug have indeed purged all Stats information data prior to 2013/01/01 and did so without any consultation or warning to their customers. An act which I find totally astonishing for an Image Hosting company . My renewal date cant come quick enough.
  • catlady4114catlady4114 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 21, 2014
    You are quite correct in your assumption. Smugmug have indeed purged all Stats information data prior to 2013/01/01 and did so without any consultation or warning to their customers. An act which I find totally astonishing for an Image Hosting company . My renewal date cant come quick enough.

Which image hosting company will you switch to? I considered changing but didn't have time to review all the contenders before my renewal. I've had it with smugmug improvements that disrupt my workflow.