Options

Ability To Customize Event Pages?

mjurickmjurick Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited April 17, 2014 in SmugMug Feature Requests
How do you customize the event page? I don't see that option in the customize / organize menus.

For example, I need to find a way to remove one of the duplicate breadcrumbs on the event page here:
http://galleries.jurick.net/event/2013-07-27-Kotler-Family-in/Stacey/J5euljwK1EQXY

Comments

• Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    I too would love to customize these pages!
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    The Event Pages look so bad compared to the new look I've decided to discontinue using them. I'd love to see them overhauled.
  • Options
    The MechanicThe Mechanic Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    You can see a few things that can be customized on the events page here: http://www.smugocity.com/CSS/Events

You may be able to do more, these are the only tested ones so far. You can add these to a Entire Site CSS Block.
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Cool beans. I'll check it out. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2013
    Ok, that's not really what I'm looking to happen. I'd love to be able to customize the entire page, using the tools we have at our disposal. While changing the colors of the text and the heart is nifty, I'd like to be able to place where the elements appear. Plus I may want other features added, like a single image, etc.. I'll just wait to see if Event Pages can eventually be customized like other pages.

I mean, look at this. It looks terrible compared to what we can do with the rest of the site.

i-t45jbW7-L.jpg
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    Moved over to the Feature Request forum.
  • Options
    mbridge87mbridge87 Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2014
    I'd like to add my voice to this. The events feature is wonderful but it's totally let down by the fact that you cannot adjust the page. Please please change this...please