Options

Critical Issue - Website not Displaying Properly on Smaller Screens??

lindsaytblumlindsaytblum Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited March 19, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I had posted an unrelated question previously, and members Hikin' Mike and denisegoldberg were kind enough to tell me that my website is not displaying properly on smaller screens.

denisegoldberg showed me the website Screenfly, and indeed - my site does not fully display on smaller screens. I have my site up as 'stretchy', so I am confused as to why this is happening.

Does anyone have any advice on this situation?

site : www.lindsayblum.smugmug.com

Screenshot of my site on a smaller screen (the Menu doesn't fully display, footers do not show up)

ytwg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JohnHeroJohnHero Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2014
    Hi Lindsay,

I took a look at your site and you currently have the left side bar pinned, not allowing visitors on smaller screens to scroll down and see your entire menu and footer. You will want to turn that off. CUSTOMIZE > CUSTOMIZE SITE > HOMEPAGE > LAYOUT > PINNING

If you need anything else, please let us know.

John
    SmugMug Support Hero
    John
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    lindsaytblumlindsaytblum Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited March 19, 2014
    JohnHero wrote: »
    Hi Lindsay,

I took a look at your site and you currently have the left side bar pinned, not allowing visitors on smaller screens to scroll down and see your entire menu and footer. You will want to turn that off. CUSTOMIZE > CUSTOMIZE SITE > HOMEPAGE > LAYOUT > PINNING

If you need anything else, please let us know.

John
    SmugMug Support Hero

Hi John, thank you very much for your time and advice. I liked the pinning to keep the menu always visible but I see what you mean! Thank you kindly.
  • Options
    JohnHeroJohnHero Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2014
    You are very welcome :D
    John
    SmugMug Support Hero