Options

Pic Monkey Not Working

dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
edited April 28, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Oil Monkey on my smugmug website is not working.

danielplumer.com

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2016
    It's working for me (used Firefox). Try updating your OS, clear cookies, update browsers?
  • Options
    VivPixVivPix Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2016
    Hi Dan,

PicMonkey seems to be working on our end. Please try using a different browser. You can also try clearing the cache on your browser and then refreshing the browser and trying again. If you continue to have trouble with this, please contact us at help@smugmug.com. We will be happy to help you!
    Thanks,

Vivian
    SmugMug Hero
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
    edited April 28, 2016
    Just checked. The Monkey is moving for me. A couple years ago I had a problem with it not working with an older version of Safari, so I switched to Chrome and that solved it. Then a year ago it was broken for a day or two, so it is not without precedent that it might have been b0rked for a while. All PicMonkey edits go through the PicMonkey server, even when editing within Smugmug.

If it still isn't working for you try not using it through SM, just in case it is the connection between services, and go directly to the PicMonkey site and try editing there.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2016
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    It's working for me (used Firefox). Try updating your OS, clear cookies, update browsers?

Thanks. Clearing cookies, solved the problem. clap.gif