SmugGallery - a WordPress plugin

OppsOpps Registered Users Posts: 160 Major grins
In a previous post I happened to mention a WordPress plugin I've written for my own use, it displays a SmugMug gallery in a WordPress page/entry. You can see an example here.

I got a few requests for releasing the plugin to the public ... it took a while for me to find the time but you can find the plugin and some instructions here, I hope it works for you.

Sorry about the somewhat complicated installation but I wrote the plugin for my own use and currently haven't got the time to make a proper release.
--
Jan Erik Moström

Comments

• SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    Very nice!
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • couchsncouchsn Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2011
    I know this is years later... but I tried the download and everything and it says that the download file can't be found anymore? Hope you didn't change/move it because it's a great plugin I'd love to try!
  • OppsOpps Registered Users Posts: 160 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2011
    couchsn wrote: »
    I know this is years later... but I tried the download and everything and it says that the download file can't be found anymore? Hope you didn't change/move it because it's a great plugin I'd love to try!

Fixed, I managed to point to the wrong domain :D
    --
    Jan Erik Moström
  • 509 Graphics509 Graphics Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2011
    Opps wrote: »
    In a previous post I happened to mention a WordPress plugin I've written for my own use, it displays a SmugMug gallery in a WordPress page/entry. You can see an example here.

I got a few requests for releasing the plugin to the public ... it took a while for me to find the time but you can find the plugin and some instructions here, I hope it works for you.

Sorry about the somewhat complicated installation but I wrote the plugin for my own use and currently haven't got the time to make a proper release.

Hi Opps,

I checked out your sample page, do you know if this will also allow the shopping cart functionality for Pro Users?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    edited March 10, 2011
    Hi Opps,

I checked out your sample page, do you know if this will also allow the shopping cart functionality for Pro Users?

Thanks,
    Kevin

No (it's possible that it can be done but I don't really know ... I don't have a pro account and have never ever sold a photo :D), the script as it is now just pulls the image data from the album.
    --
    Jan Erik Moström
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2011
    If there was a way to link back to the photo in the album, someone could purchase it from there.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • cwilsoncwilson Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 14, 2011
    error message on activation
    Opps wrote: »
    No (it's possible that it can be done but I don't really know ... I don't have a pro account and have never ever sold a photo :D), the script as it is now just pulls the image data from the album.

Hi OPPS,

I followed the turtorial, but when I try to activate I get an error, "
    Warning: require_once(/home/msmc1/public_html/cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-content/plugins/smuggallery/phpSmug/phpSmug.php) URL="http://cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-admin/function.require-once"]function.require-once[/URL: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/msmc1/public_html/cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-content/plugins/smuggallery/smuggallery.php on line 26

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Chip
    edited March 23, 2011
    SamirD wrote: »
    If there was a way to link back to the photo in the album, someone could purchase it from there.

Yes, that should be possible to add without too much trouble ... unfortunately I'm a bit tight on time now ...
    --
    Jan Erik Moström
    edited March 23, 2011
    cwilson wrote: »
    Hi OPPS,

I followed the turtorial, but when I try to activate I get an error, "
    Warning: require_once(/home/msmc1/public_html/cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-content/plugins/smuggallery/phpSmug/phpSmug.php) URL="http://cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-admin/function.require-once"]function.require-once[/URL: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/msmc1/public_html/cindywilsonphotos.com/wp-content/plugins/smuggallery/smuggallery.php on line 26

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Chip

It looks like it can't find the phpsmug files, can you see them when you look at plugin directory?
    --
    Jan Erik Moström