Options

Found: Nikon 85mm 1.8

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited March 9, 2009 in Nikon Land
**FOUND**

Well I'm looking for a good condition 85mm 1.8, preferably "D" model. Dont really care if the body has marking on it but would like the glass to be clean. If you've upgraded to the 1.4 or just have one lying around PM me and let me know condition and what you're asking for it. Thanks!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge

Comments

• Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2009
    Just did business with this Gentleman last week. Great communicator and fast pay! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

tom
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited February 10, 2009
    Well I just found a good deal on a 80-200mm so I'm going to be holding off on the 85 purchase until I sell some more Canon gear but if you have one you'd like to sell in a few weeks let me know!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• Options
    asassoonasassoon Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2009
    jrmyrnsm wrote:
    Well I just found a good deal on a 80-200mm so I'm going to be holding off on the 85 purchase until I sell some more Canon gear but if you have one you'd like to sell in a few weeks let me know!
    Are you still looking for the 85mm 1.8?
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2009
    asassoon wrote:
    Are you still looking for the 85mm 1.8?

No I actually found one locally but thanks for the offer! Its a great lens and you should have no problem selling it. Thanks!