These are safe and legal....:D

Wiggles-XL.jpg

Close%20to%20the%20Edge-XL.jpg
Eric ~ Smugmug

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    Well, right about now I'll take any hallucination I can get.:hurtI ripped a bicep tendon off at the shoulder and there's not much joy in mudville at the present time. I've gone the " safe and legal " route....just might have to explore other options.:D

I like these shots a lot, Eric. It's hard to pick a favorite between the B&W or the color version. They're both very well done.thumb.gif

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    Oh my goodness Tom, that sounds painful and certainly inconvenient.... :(:
    I hope you heal fast and well (not sure how you fix that one), and can stay comfortable in the meantime. Keep us posted.
    Best Wishes !! thumb.gif
    Eric
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    Well, right about now I'll take any hallucination I can get.:hurtI ripped a bicep tendon off at the shoulder and there's not much joy in mudville at the present time. I've gone the " safe and legal " route....just might have to explore other options.:D

I like these shots a lot, Eric. It's hard to pick a favorite between the B&W or the color version. They're both very well done.thumb.gif

Tom

I agree with Tom. Nice shots!

Safe and legal, welcome to Colorado!
  • Options
    R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2013
    Hi Eric, I really like the first one but I would definitely put the second one onto canvas clap.gif

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2013
    Well done, Eric. I prefer the black and white image, but I usually do.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2013
    Cristóbal, Richard, Don, thanks for your feedback and support - appreciated!
    Don, I like the B&W best also - I'm fascinated with the lines and patterns that emerged... btw - no tricks - just vertical straightening, crop, and conversion.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2013
    Mild is good. Calm before the storm sometimes mwink.gif so it is nice to know when ya got it good :D
    Both nice works Eric. thumb.gif BW quality above the color for me. For the color I am getting a yellow
    cast & some green over 7/8th of the image left to right. The last panel doesn't have it or seems to be
    pretty clear of it. So I like the virtues of that far right vertical. Also looking at the yellow green blotchy as something a little headscratch.gif .
    But I know you have considered these things and this is the landing spot. Just saying my catches. :D
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    ..... Just saying my catches. :D

Can't sneak anything past you Michael! rolleyes1.gif

Color/texture differences are due to multiple angles of reflection
    Color/texture modifications are creative choices - it was not intended to be "realistic"
    These excursions away from orthodoxy are always a YMMV thing - part of the territory. thumb.gif
    Thanks for your feedback Michael - always appreciated!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    Otto FocusOtto Focus Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 3, 2013
    Very creative!
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2013
    Otto Focus wrote: »
    Very creative!

Thanks for the comment Otto, and welcome to the Forum (of Mis-Fit Toys :D).
    Have fun!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    always a YMMV thing - part of the territory. thumb.gif
    I get a ton of mileage out of your territory Eric :D Nice country to travel in with excellent perspectives & applications everywhere.
    Michael