Options

Help!!!!

afermanaferman Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited November 14, 2015 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi gang,
I got hosed by a seller on amazon. I ordered a Muslin backdrop in the color the client wanted for small group pictures as part of a large foreign holiday party. I am now looking for reputable places to get a 10' x 20' kind of like a brown suede color painted muslin..........and now not all of you at once but please help a brother out

Comments

• Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2015
    Give a look at Backdrop Outlet They have quite an assortment.

GaryB

GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    afermanaferman Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited November 13, 2015
    Gary752 wrote: »
    Give a look at Backdrop Outlet They have quite an assortment.

GaryB

thank you sir! have you used them?
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2015
    aferman wrote: »
    Hi gang,
    I got hosed by a seller on amazon. I ordered a Muslin backdrop in the color the client wanted for small group pictures as part of a large foreign holiday party. I am now looking for reputable places to get a 10' x 20' kind of like a brown suede color painted muslin..........and now not all of you at once but please help a brother out

Can you define "hosed"?

If you Google "photography backgrounds" you will end up with an extensive list.

Sam
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2015
    I have ordered from backdrop outlet several times. They deliver quickly and the quality is good. They have a huge assortment of designs and backdrop materials. I love the titanium cloth. It really is wrinkle free!

Sherry