Anna Maria Island sunrise!

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited February 7, 2015 in Landscapes
DSC_0295-XL.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2015
    Welcome to Darin fellow Virginian. Very nice first posting. Where is this island located?

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2015
    Thanks for the Welcome Jack. Believe me I'm here to learn.mwink.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

edited January 31, 2015
    Jack'll do wrote: »
    Welcome to Darin fellow Virginian. Very nice first posting. Where is this island located?

Anna Maria Island Fl. is just across Tampa Bay from St. Pete. The Anna Maria City pier you see in the shot juts out into the bay facing north. You can see the Sunshine Skyway in the distance.

• bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2015
    zonnetje wat fel maar toch wel een mooie opname.
    grt,boco.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited February 5, 2015
    Welcome to the Landscape forum, Thelensspot. Very nice composition. Good job on capturing the dynamic range of the scene without blowing the highlights. thumb.gif
    edited February 7, 2015
    boco wrote: »
    zonnetje wat fel maar toch wel een mooie opname.
    grt,boco.

Ik ga akkoord met betrekking tot het licht . dankjewel

edited February 7, 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Welcome to the Landscape forum, Thelensspot. Very nice composition. Good job on capturing the dynamic range of the scene without blowing the highlights. thumb.gif

kdog

The light was an issue here for me. I was afraid that it was still an issue in the posting. I really appreciate the welcome and the comments. I used a Nikon D90 shooting in RAW with Lightroom in post production on this shot.