FT: My brand new iPhone 3G for your Nikon Lense/lenses....

2quick2clique2quick2clique Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited December 15, 2009 in Nikon Land
Long story made short: Thru a strange set of circumstances, Apple owed me a replacement phone, even though I had one. I got a brand new 8gb iPhone 3G in the morning's mail. Still in box, sealed.

I don't need it.

I do "need" more glass for my D70.. long glass. glass that gives me tingles down there.....

What do you have to trade? Interested?

Comments

• Bats21Bats21 Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    What is the phone worth?
    525,600 minutes in a year don't waste one
  • RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    I'm interested, just not sure what I can offer...ne_nau.gif
  • dsloandsloan Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Bats21 wrote:
    What is the phone worth?

~$300
    D300s : Nikkor 35 f/1.8 : Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 : Sigma 85 f/1.4
    won't you like me on facebook?
  • warpig602warpig602 Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    dsloan wrote:
    ~$300

I thought they dropped the price to 150.00 for 8G 3G's when the 3Gs came out?
  • warpig602warpig602 Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    warpig602 wrote:
    I thought they dropped the price to 150.00 for 8G 3G's when the 3Gs came out?

Actually 99.99..... http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone?mco=OTY2ODA0NQ
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 15, 2009
    warpig602 wrote:
    I don't want to start a debate on this issue, but keep in mind, the attractive $99 price tag assumes you are activating a new 2-year contract w/AT&T. Just sayin.

As with any Flea Market transaction, folks, do your own homework deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• 2quick2clique2quick2clique Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I don't want to start a debate on this issue, but keep in mind, the attractive $99 price tag assumes you are activating a new 2-year contract w/AT&T. Just sayin.

As with any Flea Market transaction, folks, do your own homework deal.gif

nod.gif

The 3g 8gb tends to bring around $400 cash, open market, if it's not requiring a contract, or fulfillment thereof. THis is due to the fact that an iphone 3G purchase from Apple (or ATT) without contract is around $500....

The only real differences between a 3G and 3GS are these: 1. a bit of browsing speed (not significant, but it is noticable), and 2. the camera will do video as well as photos (and slightly higher rez). I've got a 3GS and my wife has the G. I also happen to repair them professionally.....

I'll stick my neck out here and say that I"m not really set on a particular lense, but would really like to have something in the 80-200 or 80-300 zoom range.. of course as I don't know the values of lenses on this, let me know what you've got and let's go from there....
  • kramonutkramonut Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited December 15, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:

Exactly.

Plus if this is an *unlocked* phone...not sure if it is...they routinely sell for 3~400 on ebay. thumb.gif