Options

Collecting photos, Adobe Lightroom and....

kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited January 9, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Ok, so I've decided to create a new gallery of nothing but monochrome images. http://www.thephotographyhobbyist.com/CREATIVE-OTHER-SUBJECTS/Monochrome/

What I've done for now is to just collect these into the gallery from other galleries. I have no galleries enabled for sales at the moment. My dilemma is, I'd like to enable tihs new gallery for sale and I'm trying to find out the easiest/quickest way to sync/find these particular photos in my Lightroom catalog and then actually upload real copies of these directly into the new gallery (replace the collected duplicates from the other galleries) so I can enable just this one gallery for sales.

How could I do that? Is there some way that I can tell Lightroom to sync that gallery and then to upload real copies of those images, no matter where they might be scattered in my LR catalog? I'm not sure if this is possible. I'd hate to have to dig through my catalog and move copies of them into the gallery inside LR and then upload at the end once I've found them all.

Ideas?

Comments