Young, playful couple

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited July 11, 2006 in People
Following my recent, somewhat depressing post Imagine no possessions I have decided to do something more cheerful.

Here is a young, playful couple posing for their own cameras. They had so much fun they have not noticed this photog taking the shots. This way I've captured some priceless expressions. At the end I have approached them and I have shown them the photos, they had even more laughs. They received copies of my shots via e-mail.

As usual please click on the thumbnail for the full photograph of the playful couple.
Playful-Couple-IMG_3704.jpg

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,765 moderator
    edited July 10, 2006
    Ted,

I'm liking this one a lot. Extremely good timing, great framing and light. They are certainly having a lot of fun and you helped share that with us in this photo. After some really, really bad days (my mother's health), this one made me laugh.

Thanks,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    Ted,

I'm sorry, I'm gona be a bit of a wet noodle on this one. I think the photo is good, and you captured a secret moment. BUT, I would not of had a clue what story was being told if you had not told me they were posing for their own camera. I think if the photo showed the camera it would be great. Sorry ne_nau.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 10, 2006
    ted-

great capture!-

george
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    Sam, this is perhaps a fair comment in the context of the story I told. In fact I do believe I have a shot exactly matching what you are talking about. However, my aim was to show "playful and young" rather than "posing".
    Sam wrote:
    Ted,

I'm sorry, I'm gona be a bit of a wet noodle on this one. I think the photo is good, and you captured a secret moment. BUT, I would not of had a clue what story was being told if you had not told me they were posing for their own camera. I think if the photo showed the camera it would be great. Sorry ne_nau.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Ziggy,
    thanks for positive feedback. I really apreciated but even more I value the fact the photo may have put you if only for a brief moment in a better mood.
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Ted,

I'm liking this one a lot. Extremely good timing, great framing and light. They are certainly having a lot of fun and you helped share that with us in this photo. After some really, really bad days (my mother's health), this one made me laugh.

Thanks,

ziggy53