Options

Client can't leave comment

ravenly98ravenly98 Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
edited January 4, 2012 in Bug Reporting
I am using a "Guestbook" as part of a giveaway that I am hosting for a good cause. Basically the comment section is used for people to comment "Done" after they have "liked" and "Shared" a page on FB. Once per day, I get someone stating that they are unable to leave a comment. Is this a possible bug? When they try again, they get in. I am able to get in everytime. My site is not overwhelming visited either, so it's not like I have too many posts (maybe 10 per day.) Help?

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2012
    ravenly98 wrote: »
    I am using a "Guestbook" as part of a giveaway that I am hosting for a good cause. Basically the comment section is used for people to comment "Done" after they have "liked" and "Shared" a page on FB. Once per day, I get someone stating that they are unable to leave a comment. Is this a possible bug? When they try again, they get in. I am able to get in everytime. My site is not overwhelming visited either, so it's not like I have too many posts (maybe 10 per day.) Help?

I'm sorry, but this isn't something that I have heard of. When they try to post the comment and are unable to, do they get any kind of error message? If so, please let us know what that is and we'll try to reproduce the issue, or let you know where it's coming from. thumb.gif

-KevinW
    Support Hero