Lightroom Mobile workflow?

pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
edited July 17, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I am a longtime user of smugmug (pro site) and Lightroom; however, I am a complete newbie when it comes to iPads.

I'd like to use an iPad to fulfill photo sales while away from my computer where the original photos reside. I would be using Lightroom Mobile via a synced gallery. Idea is to adjust crop and image adjustments, then to replace the ordered photo. How do I do this?

Feel free to point to any online guides as I'm not having much luck finding examples. THANKS.

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2015
    Hi Pat,
    While I don't use Lightroom Mobile, you should be able to export a photo you edited in it to your camera roll. Then open Safari, go to the proof delay page and you should be able to use the replace button below a photo to replace the existing photos with the one you exported to the camera roll. Note that adjusting of crops of orders in proof delay currently isn't possible from touch devices. If you'd need to adjust the crop of an item, it could only be done from a non touch computer.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2015
    Thanks for the info Sebastian, especially about lack of crop from a touch device. What you explain on using replace is probably the approach I'll have to take. Thanks.