Options

Monthly to Yearly subscription

VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited July 20, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I am currently on a month to month Basic subscription and would like to change that to the Power yearly. For this year, I've already paid $35. What's the best way to change the subscription to include what I've paid already, for the year subscription price?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2015
    Our monthly payment plan provides you with the most flexibility as you may cancel at any time without possibly losing multiple months worth of subscription time. Switching to the annual payment plan, on your next renewal date, the system would renew your account for a full year. Past monthly payments aren't taken into account as the monthly payment plan is completely separate from the annual option.

The system only allows you to either change the account or payment plan. However, if you contact our HelpDesk, we could help you with changing both, account and payment plan.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2015
    Our monthly payment plan provides you with the most flexibility as you may cancel at any time without possibly losing multiple months worth of subscription time. Switching to the annual payment plan, on your next renewal date, the system would renew your account for a full year. Past monthly payments aren't taken into account as the monthly payment plan is completely separate from the annual option.

The system only allows you to either change the account or payment plan. However, if you contact our HelpDesk, we could help you with changing both, account and payment plan.

Thank you so very much!