Options

Trying to make a sale

txtelevisiontxtelevision Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited July 24, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a client that wants to purchase 7 lo-res digital downloads, and i want to make it easy for them. I created a gallery with the 7 images, and created a price list with only 2 products, the single download and the gallery download. I made this price list my default price list, but when I go to the gallery it gives options for prints of all sizes, and the digital download says not available.

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2014
    You are most likely logged in when you checked the gallery. If you are logged in you will see all available products. Try logging out and view the gallery as a visitor to see what they will see. If that doesn't work please email us help@smugmug.com with a link to the gallery and we will take a look.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    txtelevisiontxtelevision Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited July 24, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    You are most likely logged in when you checked the gallery. If you are logged in you will see all available products. Try logging out and view the gallery as a visitor to see what they will see. If that doesn't work please email us help@smugmug.com with a link to the gallery and we will take a look.

Thank you very much, that was indeed the issue.