Lightly used Canon 6D kit, 17-40L, Sigma 150-500

AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited July 24, 2014 in House of Canon
ALL SOLD

Hello. Going back to my Minolta/Sony roots. Lightly used Canon gear for sale. Payment by Paypal, I will cover the fees. Figured I'd try this out before Ebay.

Canon 6D + 24-105L kit: Bought new in March of 2014, shutter count is just under 1,000. A L'Armor screen protector was put on it the moment it was taken out of the box. It will also come with an extra genuine Canon battery. The 24-105 has had a Marumi UV filter on it since opening (included). Both are in mint condition, with very minor use marks, mostly on the lens hood.

Asking $1900 + $35 for insured UPS within USA (see package deal at end)

Canon 17-40L: Bought new in March of 2014, was mounted for probably 300 shots. Has also had a Marumi UV filter on it since opening (included). In mint condition, with very minor use marks, mostly on the lens hood.

Asking $500 + $20 for insured UPS within USA (see package deal at end)

SIgma 150-500 f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM: Purchased new in April of 2014, used for one trip, perhaps 100 shots total. Again, mint other than superficial scratches on lens hood. Has had a Sigma EX UV filter on it since opening (included).

Asking $600 + $20 for insured UPS within USA (see package deal at end)

Package Deal: All together would be $3075 with shipping. Buy it all for $2700, no shipping, no fees.

Comments

• AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2014
    Everything sold. Can't find a way to edit the "FS" part of the post title.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 24, 2014
    AdamNP wrote: »
    Everything sold. Can't find a way to edit the "FS" part of the post title.

Fixed thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]