Official smugmug support forum?

micknewtonmicknewton Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited April 3, 2005 in SmugMug Support
So, I take it this isn't really an official technical support forum for smugmug? What I mean by that is I can post a technical support question regarding smugmug here, but answers (If I get any) will be from other users, right?

If that's the case, then is there an official support forum somewhere else?

I'm asking because I was under the impression that this is the official smugmug support forum. I've managed to get a few people to sign up for smugmug accounts, and I've been telling them that this was the place to go with their questions. But, I've asked a couple questions here and haven't seen any replies.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    micknewton wrote:
    So, I take it this isn't really an official technical support forum for smugmug? What I mean by that is I can post a technical support question regarding smugmug here, but answers (If I get any) will be from other users, right?

If that's the case, then is there an official support forum somewhere else?

I'm asking because I was under the impression that this is the official smugmug support forum. I've managed to get a few people to sign up for smugmug accounts, and I've been telling them that this was the place to go with their questions. But, I've asked a couple questions here and haven't seen any replies.

this *is* the official place! you'll get answers from users and the tech staff.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    andy wrote:
    this *is* the official place! you'll get answers from users and the tech staff.

i've alerted the tech staff... i'm sure they'll be answering soon.

btw - you can also email help@smugmug.com but we like it when you ask q's here, so many can benefit :D
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    micknewton wrote:
    But, I've asked a couple questions here and haven't seen any replies.
    They've probably just been really rotten questions, that's all! lol3.gif

Just kidding, Mick. This is the spot.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 3, 2005
    This forum is hosted by us, and we do read here and try and answer when possible. If you need an immediate answer though, send us an email at help@smugmug.com. That is where you will get the fastest answers.
    Smug since 2003
  • micknewtonmicknewton Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    thumb.gif Thanks folks! Your replies are much appreciated!