Full Moon Fever in Laguna

HOLLYWOOD70HOLLYWOOD70 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited November 9, 2006 in Landscapes
No tripod- armrail had to suffice for stability. Work with me here. :)
LB_MOON.jpg

Comments

• AZsnapperAZsnapper Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    laguna
    Nice. But, not taken from the balcony of the Gucci house? What's up with that? :)

BTW, I like your website work and the 'FijiGirl' site - do you do all the Flash animation as well? Don't know how you manage to spend so much time on the computer when you live in a place like Laguna.
    Visit my web site
    www.shadowlakes.com
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    I like the composition and the exposure looks good for the moon! The lights on the hillside don't look crisp, and that detracts from the beauty a bit.

If it had been my shot, I probably would have tried exposing for the moon, and then for the hillside. Combine them to bring out more details in both. Hard to do without a tripod, though!

Great view!
    Chris
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2006
    Nice Holly...we've beeng getting some great moonrises the last few days here in So. Cal.

Erich
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2006
    Cool shot, I agree with the others, try again with a tripod, would be really great.

Laguna Beach is a neat place, loded the Sawdust Festivals.
    Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • Focus PocusFocus Pocus Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2006
    Beautiful composition! I kick myself everytime I shoot without the tripod on a shot that could have benefited from it. This one is really good, but could have been great! Like the others said. . . I would try this one again, with tripod, if you get the chance.

Take care,
    Richard
  • simplesimple Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2006
    ChrisJ wrote:
    The lights on the hillside don't look crisp, and that detracts from the beauty a bit.

I second that ;)
    "God is dead. Let us not understand by this that he does not exist or even that he no longer exists. He is dead. He spoke to us and is silent… [p]erhaps he was only a dream… God is dead."
    -Jean-Paul Sartre