SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2015
    I love #2,3,4.

Would like to see them larger. :D

Sam
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,033 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2015
    Welcome to the forums, Nick. You have some interesting shots here, but it would be so much better if we could view them in a larger format. If you would embed the files (using the Insert Image - second icon from the right in the Quick Reply toolbar) rather than attaching it, folks would be able to view them in a larger format.

#3 is very interesting with the plane at a bank - and #4 is beautiful. #1 is nicely processed in BW, but the crop seems just a little too close - maybe include the entire tree on the left and a bit more on the right?

Nicely done all.
  • Options
    Nx0691Nx0691 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    I love #2,3,4.

Would like to see them larger. :D

Sam

Thanks very much Sam. I will see what I can do about the size!
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums, Nick. You have some interesting shots here, but it would be so much better if we could view them in a larger format. If you would embed the files (using the Insert Image - second icon from the right in the Quick Reply toolbar) rather than attaching it, folks would be able to view them in a larger format.

#3 is very interesting with the plane at a bank - and #4 is beautiful. #1 is nicely processed in BW, but the crop seems just a little too close - maybe include the entire tree on the left and a bit more on the right?

Nicely done all.

Hi Cavalier, I will adjust the size and re post. I totally agree about including the whole tree, unfortunately I think i have lost the original after a hard drive died!
    Thanks
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2015
    Nick, you have some talent my fellow Dgrinner. #1 is a little blown out at the sun but the others are VERY nice. Good advice from those who have already posted.

Welcome to DGrin! wave.gif
    We will be looking for a lot more from you.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2015
    First and last are really nice!
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2015
    Nick, you have some talent my fellow Dgrinner. #1 is a little blown out at the sun but the others are VERY nice. Good advice from those who have already posted.

Welcome to DGrin! wave.gif
    We will be looking for a lot more from you.

Thanks very much! Yeah I agree I tired to recover it but no joy, oh well!
  • Options
    fool4thecityfool4thecity Registered Users Posts: 632 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2015
    1 is fantastic (ok with the sun being blown out, that sucker is bright; right?), 2 makes me wonder if the plane is a composite, 3 makes me turn my head to the right because of the horizon, cool shot though, 4 nice color and sharpness, 5 is a little boring, but presents a peaceful mood. Look forward to more of your posts!!!
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited March 28, 2015
    Really nice selection of photos. thumb.gif

What's the story with the plane in the second shot? ear.gif