Changing colour of links in a text content block

chrismid259chrismid259 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited October 3, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,

I'm trying to change the colour of links in a text content block. As my links are set to white with a black background on the left, this means that links in text boxes in the main body of pages appear as white also, but the background in this area means that the link can't be clearly seen. Can I change the colour of links in a content block using CSS, or another method.

Many thanks.

http://www.cmiddletonphotography.co.uk/

Comments

• McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2014
    Hi,

Below is the code you can use the affect the links in your Text Content Block. Change the color code to something you want. Be sure you add the CSS content block to your 'Entire Site' OR the page you're wanting to affect

.sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:hover, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:active, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:visited {
    color: #A33030 ;
    }

----

I hope this helps! Have a great day!
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----
  • chrismid259chrismid259 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 3, 2014
    McKsauce wrote: »
    Hi,

Below is the code you can use the affect the links in your Text Content Block. Change the color code to something you want. Be sure you add the CSS content block to your 'Entire Site' OR the page you're wanting to affect

.sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:hover, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:active, .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-text a:visited {
    color: #A33030 ;
    }

----

I hope this helps! Have a great day!
    Many thanks. That worked perfectly!