SOLD: Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 ED AF-D

GKR1GKR1 Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
edited January 21, 2010 in Nikon Land
Hello and thank you for looking at my listing.

I'm selling my Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF Zoom Nikkor Lens. It comes with genuine hard case, strap, hood, lens caps, box, and paperwork.

Condition: Well I think you can tell from the pictures that this lens is 9.5 out of 10 condition. It is super clean and hardly used, the pictures from this lens is
super sharp, contrasty, and rich in color. There are no issues with lens, no marks, no oil on blades, no fungus. Aperture ring is tight and snappy, auto focus is fast and dead on d70s, d300 and d700.

If you are looking for a clean and sharp sample you've found it.

For more info on specs please visit http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/124669-USA/Nikon_1986_80_200mm_f_2_8_ED_AF_D.html

Price is set for $800 includes shipping with insurance. Paypal preferred. Furthermore, I've the lens listed on the auction site, need to move lens quickly.

764105692_GhzKB-L.jpg
764105663_eEzHT-L.jpg
764105613_ej3Uj-L.jpg

Comments

• PhotometricPhotometric Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2010
    Two questions:
    1. Is that the tripod support wrapped in plastic?

2. Is the lens a USA or greymarket lens, and if USA lens is it still under warranty, is the warranty transferable?

Thanks
    http://www.djdimages.com/

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
    -- Abraham Lincoln
  • GKR1GKR1 Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Two questions:
    1. Is that the tripod support wrapped in plastic?

2. Is the lens a USA or greymarket lens, and if USA lens is it still under warranty, is the warranty transferable?

Thanks

The plastic contains the strap for the hard case. Tripod mount is on the lens.

I believe the lens is USA, I bought a year ago from a local seller in San Diego, I'm the second owner, from the paper work it appears USA.
    I do not think warranty is transferable, especially if I'm the second owner. USA vs Gray makes no difference once the lens has changed hands. IMHO
    Furthermore, nothing ever goes wrong with these AFDs 80-200mm no VR or AFS to fail.

Thanks
  • nxthreenxthree Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    Still available?
  • GKR1GKR1 Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    nxthree wrote:
    Still available?

Sold on Auction Site.