Options

Coastal work

WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
edited July 23, 2015 in Landscapes
Just back from vacation. Toured the Southern Oregon Coast from Crescent City, CA to Lincoln City, OR.

These are just the first couple of many images... some may not like the processing style i've been using.. ymmv, so many places I wanted to go, but my wife cannot hike and I didn't want to leave her behind anywhere (or she'd of left me... :rofl) and the weather was not very nice to us.. nice and cool but gray and cloudy... and mostly not even nice dramatic looking clouds :cry

Anyhoo, here is what I got... I should have thought about it and reached out Stumblebum.. I think we were in your neck of the woods....??

Battery Point Lighthouse in Crescent City, CA
201507071-X2.jpg

The Mary D. Hume, sinking in the Rogue River in Gold Beach, OR
Sunken%20Treasure-X2.jpg
Lee Wiren

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2015
    Nice to see your work Lee! To come to our neck of woods you may have to come further down......to SF at least!:D

The first image is now on my "to get list"! Wonderful comp and it is superb photo art! This is meant to be a compliment......reminds me cover of comic books I used to read as a kid.....Tin Tin perhaps! I am sure you would sell bunch of those! Cheers m8!
  • Options
    WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nice to see your work Lee! To come to our neck of woods you may have to come further down......to SF at least!:D

The first image is now on my "to get list"! Wonderful comp and it is superb photo art! This is meant to be a compliment......reminds me cover of comic books I used to read as a kid.....Tin Tin perhaps! I am sure you would sell bunch of those! Cheers m8!

Hmm, I thought you were north of that... I certainly wasn't going to be allowed to drive the extra 318 miles... I asked if I could run down and take a few in SF, that didn't go over very well ne_nau.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the shots, I will certainly have more to come.

Lee
    Lee Wiren
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2015
    Yes, the processing is different.

I do like #2 though, print her up on canvas.

Sam