Options

Not the shot I set out for, but a decent enough rescue shot.

Celtic SnapperCeltic Snapper Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited July 24, 2015 in Landscapes
Llynyfanfawr%20red%20sky-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2015
    Rescued well! For a moment I thought the blue was the ocean, and thought of it as abstract! Very appealing!
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2015
    I've been watching the sky waiting for a sunrise or sunset around here just like that one for the past three weeks! Nice shotthumb.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    lilirishangellilirishangel Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2015
    Very cool i like it, the colors and all
    "MOTIVATION WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BEAT MERE TALENT." Anonymous

www.snaploonphotography.com
  • Options
    Celtic SnapperCeltic Snapper Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2015
    Thanks all. I planned a shot facing completely the other way, got up at 2am to be in place for 5am sunrise, but there was driving winds (I hate the wind, probably more than rain!), so I walked around the mountain summit to the North East side, and by fluke, the thick cloud started glowing, it was amazing when it was in full glory, just wish I was positioned somewhere with a better composition/foreground! These sunrises don't come around too often, wish I knew in advance when one was definitely going to happen!
  • Options
    toferbaseballtoferbaseball Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2015
    Nice contrast in colors!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chris .. Aka.."Tofer"- Toferphotography toferphotography.smugmug.com ~ Canon EOS 7D 18-135 3.5IS / GoPro Hero4 Silver / Rebel XT (350D) ~ Tamron 17-35mm SP AF 2.8 ~ Sigma 28-300 F3.5-6.3 DG Macro // Canon 75-300 zoom // Canon 430ex // - (Motorola Droid) - Lowepro Slingpack ==> Facebook