11 Weeks Premature ... Finally Home.. Photoshoot!

DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
edited September 29, 2009 in People
Well My twin baby boys have finally came home after an 8 week stay in the NICU. They are doing very well. They were born at 29 weeks gestation, came home at 37 weeks. Decided to try a little portrait session.. First attempt. Here they are, the rest can be seen at my site. Enjoy!

663547070_sGrST-L.jpg

663546894_roiNJ-L.jpg

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Thanks for sharing! It must be so wonderful to have them home. You have great photos on your site.

Caroline
  • DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    Yeah it is very nice to finally have them home! Thank you for looking!! :D
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    beatiful shots
    Great stuff and congratulations!
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    Beautiful shots of beautiful children. I hope they are healthy and that you and your wife are able to get some rest (actually, I suspect you will get less now that they are home...).

Enjoy them and keep taking and sharing your shots of them!
  • RuSuRuSu Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    Beautiful shots, beautiful boys - congratulations!
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    They are ADORABLE!! I love the pictures. Fantastic!!! Was it hard getting them to sleep in the box? They are just precious! Congratulations, you must be so proud (and tired, Laughing.gif) Are these your first? I'm a Mom to 4...I'm tired too (but they are SOOOO worth every ounce of energy!). Cherish their newness...so great that you captured it so perfectly!
  • DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    Yeah, we are running a little low in the sleep department, but I agree. Absolutely worth it!! There are so precious its just unreal. We had just finished feeding them, so they were really tired. Basically took them from their crib and put them into the box, without waking them. They actually seemed like they were sleeping better in the little canvas bin lol. I dont plan to stop taking pictures of them any time soon! I know they wont be this small and new for long. Gonna cherish every second of it...

Thanks for the great comments every one!
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    Congratulations! 121181853_j7Aqw-O.gif

Love the box-shot, very cute :D
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    They are precious!!! Glad to hear they are home and doing well. Lots of wonderful years and photo ops to come with them in the house.

Congratulations on the twins and these shots.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    WOW!! Congratulations!! That must have felt like a very long 8 weeks for you all. So glad to hear and see that these two baby boys have caught up with themselves - the pictures are amazing (I particularly love the one of them in the linen basket more directly from above,and the one where they're nose-to-tail with each other)