Photographer(s) for a SINGAPORE wedding in Oct/Nov 2012

AldazarAldazar Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited April 29, 2012 in For Hire
Hi, I am planning to have my wedding in Singapore in the October/November timeframe. Dates are not firm yet, but I am looking for good wedding photographers for the event. As you might expect from a member of these forums, getting an excellent photographer is a high priority for me!

It will be a whole day gig (church in the morning, followed by tea ceremony, and dinner in the evening). Anyone here work in Singapore or have recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

-Ed

Comments

• spinerospinero Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2012
    Aldazar wrote: »
    Hi, I am planning to have my wedding in Singapore in the October/November timeframe. Dates are not firm yet, but I am looking for good wedding photographers for the event. As you might expect from a member of these forums, getting an excellent photographer is a high priority for me!

It will be a whole day gig (church in the morning, followed by tea ceremony, and dinner in the evening). Anyone here work in Singapore or have recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

-Ed

Me! Fly me out and I will do it for free. Www.sampinero.com
  • ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2012
    Aldazar wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

-Ed

As a photographer, if I had to pick a photographer to shoot my wedding.... I'd choose Jerry Ghionis. When it comes time to choose a photographer for my daughter's wedding, he's my #1 choice. He's not cheap by any means, but worth every penny! Link to Jerry's Website

Also, an incredible award winning photographer based out Malaysia is Louis Pang. His website is here: Link to Louis's Website
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson
  • socksiongsocksiong Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2012