FS: Nikon D2Hs and RRS L Bracket

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited December 10, 2008 in Nikon Land
RRS L bracket (BD-2L) SOLD SOLD SOLD Reduced to $100 shipped (CONUS).
Mint condition. This is the more recent version that has an opening on the bottom to accept a handstrap. Shots of the L bracket can be viewed in the gallery link provided above.

A Paypal e-check, postal money order, or regular check is suggested if you wish to limit fees. For regular Paypal, I’ll split the 3% fee.
I’m happy to ship to locations other than CONUS, but that will be at a slight additional cost.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Miranda, Digital Grin and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda. My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 105+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

D2Hs body $825 shipped (CONUS) SOLD
Mint condition. USA model with 36,016 shots on it per Opanda. Serial No. 3005759

Includes original box, D2HS body and body cap, neck strap, audio video cable, battery charger and cord, EN-EL4 battery, BL-1 battery cover, and English & Spanish Instruction Manuals.
A Giotto Schott Glass LCD screen protector was installed ($29.95 new).
The battery reading shows a 1 (like new).

Shots showing the excellent cosmetic condition of this D2Hs body can be seen here: http://gtikeda.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=6792570&AlbumKey=pxAeg.
The camera functions flawlessly.

The D2HS has always been one of my favorite bodies (this is my 3rd one), I’m selling it because I got a nice deal on a D300 and I need to fund it.