Options

Homepage randomly loads "Large" images

VocoderVocoder Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited June 26, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Howdy!

On my homepage, I have a Landscape Collage gallery with 5 or 6 images in it. The gallery is set to show medium size photos, and it does that most of the time. The result is a pleasing collage that sits neatly in a rectangle on the screen. However, on maybe one out of every ten page loads (either a refresh or a new load), the images will display as "large" size, throwing the page look and feel into the trash.

Is there any way to force the gallery to ALWAYS use the medium size image and/or never extend past a certain height (maybe that would force the nice rectangular format?)?

Or - any other pointers that I can dig into?

My site: mikekrueger.smugmug.com

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    tomnovytomnovy Registered Users Posts: 1,101 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 24, 2016
    Hey Vocoder - I have tested your homepage on multiple browsers and on PC and MAC - I cannot replicate this behaviour. Could you take a screenshot of what you can see and post it here?
    SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • Options
    photoclickphotoclick Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2016
    I believe Vocoder refers to the situation when a row of images in the Collage view breaks (usually on window resize) and a single image dynamically moves to the next row and, based on the available space and Smigmug's algorithm, displays in a slightly larger height.
  • Options
    VocoderVocoder Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 26, 2016
    photoclick wrote: »
    I believe Vocoder refers to the situation when a row of images in the Collage view breaks (usually on window resize) and a single image dynamically moves to the next row and, based on the available space and Smigmug's algorithm, displays in a slightly larger height.

This is it exactly.

I'll try to grab some screen shots.