Undo "revert customization" ???

corpuzrobcorpuzrob Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited June 21, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hi Dgrin,

Today I did something stupid. I noticed that I had made one gallery "custom" and thus didn't show recent changes I had made in the past week. In the process of trying to make it match everything else, I somehow accidentally clicked on "all galleries" and reverted them to some previous state. I'm not sure whether I clicked on "REVERT TO ORIGINAL DESIGN" or "REVERT TO PUBLISHED" or both. But now several changes I have done in the past (even from a couple of years ago) have disappeared, and I'm assuming it would be a huge pain to try to redo them.

Is there any way that I can just undo every change I made in the last 24 hours or 12 hours or something like that? Is there some kind of temporary back up from yesterday that I can go back to to undo my stupidity today?

Please help! Thanks!

-Rob

Comments

• herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2016
    Hi Rob,

Sorry, there is not a built in way to revert customizations that have been published. If you want to write in to us directly at help@smugmug.com though, we can help with any questions you have about getting the site back to the way it was before those changes.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • corpuzrobcorpuzrob Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2016
    Thank you Josie, I will do that!