Also has a degree in Physics.

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited July 1, 2015 in People
This young lady has just graduated with a degree in Physics.

1. i-cFbfn3H-X2.jpg

2. i-2nHG2HR-X2.jpg

3. i-DKXnWZK-X2.jpg

4. i-G8rxD6C-X2.jpg

5. i-CGMMkRz-X2.jpg

6. i-vfQT67R-X2.jpg

Comments

• Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2015
    Fantastic posing. Not only is it pleasing, She looks comfortable in all of them.

Love the lighting in number 5.

I am on a really crappy old Dell monitor at the moment, but number one looks under exposed here.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2015
    Thanks Bryce, ditto on the first one, I did fix it in later work. You can't beat a good rim light. Lately I seem to be lighting my images harshly and don't see it until I begin to load them in the computer. Not sure what is happening there, my eyes or what.
  • Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2015
    Are you using a beauty dish these day's?

I played around with beauty dish's for a while and found that, except for tight head shots, I just didn't like the quality of the light. It was too harsh for my tastes. Switched back to various sized soft boxes, depending on the scene, boom, problem solved.
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2015
    All really nice. I agree #5 is wonderful lighting!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2015
    First one was a beauty dish without the sock and this shot is too dark but it looks much better brighter. The other dark bigs were with a soft box and the white big was with a PLM. Watch out when using the PLM. I use it with a sock to help even out the light as it focuses the light when not using it. With the sock it helps to evenly light the bkg.