Options

I'm still alive.

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited June 28, 2015 in People
Lurking in the shadows. Most of the portrait work I've been doing are headshots so haven't felt compelled to share but what the heck, here are a few.

CORE-June-1-X3.jpg

CORE-June-5-X3.jpg

CORE-June-3-X3.jpg

CORE-June-2-X3.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2015
    I think I need to even out the skin tone on the last lady's neck and chest with her face. I wasn't but now that I'm looking at it, it really stands out.

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2015
    Here is the new edit. Much better, I think.

CORE-June-2-2-X3.jpg

My Smug Site
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2015
    Welcome back Alex :)

Beautifully executed work as always. The first image is the biggest stand out to me. Great job capturing their character!
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2015
    Welcome back Alex :)

Beautifully executed work as always. The first image is the biggest stand out to me. Great job capturing their character!
    Thanks Michael. You know I'm a fan of your work.

The 1st gal was one of those folks that are just easy to photograph. She's the rare bird that actually enjoys having her photo taken. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten many of those lately and for some of these gigs, I don't have a lot time to get them out of their shell. I try though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My Smug Site
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2015
    Alex,

Always good to hear from you and glad all is well.

Sam
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    Alex,

Always good to hear from you and glad all is well.

Sam
    Thanks Sam. All is great. Been traveling a lot. Went to Big Island of Hawaii in April and we just got back from Europe on Monday. Spent 11 days traveling through Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. We may go to either Sweden and Norway in September or back to Hawaii again. Haven't been to Maui yet so probably there.

Very blessed.

My Smug Site
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2015
    Thanks Sam. All is great. Been traveling a lot. Went to Big Island of Hawaii in April and we just got back from Europe on Monday. Spent 11 days traveling through Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. We may go to either Sweden and Norway in September or back to Hawaii again. Haven't been to Maui yet so probably there.

Very blessed.

Need anyone to carry your gear. :D

Sam