SOLD: Almost new MB-200!!!

Matt336Matt336 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited May 11, 2009 in Nikon Land
I have an MB-200 which is a battery grip that fits a Nikon D200 for those that don't know. Mine is almost new and is in excellent condition. It includes everything (including the box and all the instructions) that would come with a new one. I'm asking $150 shipped for mine. B&H is out of these! I will ship this out the same day that payment is received and I will use USPS Priority.

MB200.jpg

I accept Paypal only. I'll pay the fees.

Comments

• Matt336Matt336 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    I will accept reasonable offers!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 3, 2009
    This is tempting....
    edited May 3, 2009
    captain78 wrote:
    This is tempting....

Shoot me an offer.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 4, 2009
    The problem is...my bag is too small to fit all my other stuff AND this grip. I would have to take it off the D200 every time I put it in the bag. After buying the D200 and the Sigma 10-20 I am strapped for $$$ so a new bag is out of the question.
    Please let me hit the lottery! rolleyes1.gif
  • fronsfrons Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Does the AA sled work? I had to send back two used units from KEH because neither would send power to my D200 using AAs, and one wouldn't even send power using the EN-EL3e! I liked the feel of the grip, but without being able to use AAs, it just wasn't worth keeping. Needless to say, that experience has made me a little cautious about buying a used grip without some confirmation that all is in order. Thanks.
    edited May 5, 2009
    frons wrote:
    Does the AA sled work? I had to send back two used units from KEH because neither would send power to my D200 using AAs, and one wouldn't even send power using the EN-EL3e! I liked the feel of the grip, but without being able to use AAs, it just wasn't worth keeping. Needless to say, that experience has made me a little cautious about buying a used grip without some confirmation that all is in order. Thanks.

I tried it when I first got it and it worked, and haven't tried it since. I had 4 EN-EL3's so I just switched them out. I sold my D200 to my sister but I will be heading home this weekend. If you would like me to test it again I will but I have no reason to believe that it won't work.

I have never had any problems with this grip.
  • fronsfrons Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2009
    pm sent.
    edited May 10, 2009
    Bump, AA tray works great!
    edited May 11, 2009
    Sooooold!