Stats not working properly

Luc De JaegerLuc De Jaeger Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
edited June 17, 2011 in Bug Reporting
It looks like the Statistics are broken. When I want an overview from November 15, 2009 till now (that's quite a long time span), from the Popular tab, the stats only give the views of the last month....

Also, when I click a link of a gallery in the popular tab (time frame November 15, 2009 till now), it keeps loading and loading just to return to the general overview of all popular galleries instead of zooming in on the popular photos in the gallery of which I clicked the link.

When I change the time frame to "last seven days", "last month" etc... (from the links - shortcuts) the stats seem to work fine. It's likely that selecting another date from the past through the calendar is causing some issues.

Can this be looked at?
Luc

Comments

• LindyLindy Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2011
    Hi Luc,

The stats do work for that date range, but if there are no views, they won't show. Take a look at your SmugMug site files gallery, to see it in action.

If they don't appear for you, shoot us an email, and we'll be happy to work with you, and if needed, will send you some screen grabs.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

Lindy
  • Luc De JaegerLuc De Jaeger Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2011
    Lindy wrote: »
    Hi Luc,

The stats do work for that date range, but if there are no views, they won't show. Take a look at your SmugMug site files gallery, to see it in action.

If they don't appear for you, shoot us an email, and we'll be happy to work with you, and if needed, will send you some screen grabs.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

Lindy

Dear Lindy,

I tried again today and the totals look completely different now, i.e. back to normal. Also, now I could click through and get the views of the photos of the selected gallery.

Everything seems to work normal again.

Thanks so much for your attention.
    Luc