Options

Download All Does Not Email a Link

SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
edited June 8, 2011 in Bug Reporting
I've had this happen to me 4 times now out of maybe 20 downloads. At first I thought it was a fluke, but now I'm convinced it's a bug.
  • Give us your site name - huntsvillecarscene.smugmug.com or newpics.huntsvillecarscene.com
  • Describe the problem - The link to download the album is never received
  • List the steps to replicate and recreate the problem - Pick an album, Tools-->Download All, wait for email...it never comes. You'll get one more times than not as it is an intermittent bug. Multiple zips will sometimes send the link for parts immediately, but you'll be missing an email for one of the parts, and will never receive it.
  • Provide links to your galleries, photos, etc so we can look - All galleries are unlisted, but feel free to try it on any galleries here http://newpics.huntsvillecarscene.com/Archive/2010. DO NOT alter these galleries in ANY way. If you need some for that, I'll make some.
  • Let us know your system, and browser and version (e.g., Firefox 3, on Windows - Any browser, any computer
I had two support tickets open on this issue, but nothing was ever done about it. :dunno
Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!