Options

how can I remove the Header (Entire Site) from the gallery pages

KtenKten Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
edited June 30, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,
I would like some advice please. I have enabled the gallery cover image. And i love it.

What i am not being able to do is, remove the Header (Entire Site) from the gallery pages and it is driving me mad. Could any of you ind souls please help me?

Comments

• Options
    Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2016
    Hi Kten,
    Could you give us a link to your website - preferably add it into your signature so that it always shows up - that way it will be much easier to help you out.

Another question: what header do you want to remove from your website (without the link I can only guess...but of course I might be off by lightyears and not just a few miles). If you are talking about the small smug mug header with your icon to the right and the customizations menu in it -> you see it only when you are logged in as an administrator, and of course you need it then to access those menus to customize your website, so removing it does not make much sense. If you made a header for your website to be on top of the website, then yes it can be removed...if you mean the title and gallery description in the new cover image, yes it is possible to remove them too...but again, please give a link to your website, so we can provide you with the correct code :D)

Good luck

Lille Ulven
    https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels