Options

Is there a way to print out my price list for my own reference?

SheShootsSheShoots Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited November 26, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello, I tried a search for this but didn't find my answer.

I have several different price lists and I want to be able to print out one set as a list or a spreadsheet, is there an easy way to do that?

Or any way for that matter? Doesn't have to be pretty, it's for my reference at this point.

Comments

• Options
    mrneutronmrneutron Registered Users Posts: 214 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2012
    Printing price list
    Hi,

Sorry, there is no way to print out or export a price list.
    It's a popular request so please add your vote here.
    http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug/suggestions/491775-ability-to-export-price-list-catalog
    Andy K
    SmugMug Support Hero
    help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SheShootsSheShoots Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 21, 2012
    I gave it 3 votes!

I appreciate the reply, saves me the trouble of looking further at least :)
  • Options
    DonColoradoDonColorado Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2014
    Product List - Price List for Clients
    Without a means to clearly convey print purchase options to a client, it is difficult to merchandise print sales. It would be very desirable to be able to have a reference sheet(s) to be provided to client at time of photo-shoot so when they go on-line to review proofs, they have a reference at hand to consider their options for printing of the images they select.

The ideal, would enable the SmMg Pro to provide a sheet illustrating their own prices. However, even a printed "catalog" of sorts to list prints, merchandise and downloads for the client to get a grasp of their many options would be most helpful.

If other SmMg Pro's would comment on how they handle the merchandising (informing clients of options), it would be interesting to see effective methods for successful merchandising of printed products. The name of the game is........make it easy for clients to do business with us.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited January 2, 2014
    ...even a printed "catalog" of sorts to list prints, merchandise and downloads for the client to get a grasp of their many options would be most helpful.
    A quick search in dgrin took me to the thread SmugMug Price List Spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is linked in the first post of that thread. It's from several years ago but I suspect it could be used as a starting point.

I just took a quick look at your site and saw that while you have photos priced to sell you are also allowing access to the Originals. Yes, I know, you have right click protection turned on - but you should know that doesn't protect anything. It takes no time at all to bypass, and that provides free access to your originals. See the first post of the thread ORIGINALS = a gateway to free photos, & right click protection is NOT PROTECTION, then change the largest display size in your galleries to something other than Original.

--- Denise
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2014
    mrneutron wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry, there is no way to print out or export a price list.
    It's a popular request so please add your vote here.
    http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug/suggestions/491775-ability-to-export-price-list-catalog

This has been a requested feature for at least 6 or 7 years and the pricelists where redone and it was not added.. We have voted to no end and it appears to be ignored.. Why?
  • Options
    MilestonesfotoMilestonesfoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 3, 2016
    This has been a requested feature for at least 6 or 7 years and the pricelists where redone and it was not added.. We have voted to no end and it appears to be ignored.. Why?

I know there are some things that they just do not respond to. It is only a matter of time before a kid with an unlimited godaddy account builds a better beast. If they are just responsive they would make a ton more cash. 7 years wow. I understand that there is a Chrome plugin that will allow this to happen though. I did it once and it worked out, but I forgot how I did it so I came back here to look for a solution.
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited June 7, 2016
    This is something that we have planned. There are some more pressing items that we're excited to bring you right now but stay tuned.
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    Djm3006Djm3006 Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2016
    I have taken a screen shot and then printed, not the best way but Ok
  • Options
    vlherringvlherring Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited November 26, 2016
    Dead website? for pricing spreadsheet
    I just tried to find the SS and the website is, apparently, dead and there's no SS available. Of course that was first posted in 2010 and you know that is an eon ago.

I am like many people here who would like to work on the list in paper and then put the info in on the website=

A quick search in dgrin took me to the thread SmugMug Price List Spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is linked in the first post of that thread. It's from several years ago but I suspect it could be used as a starting point.
    Victoria L. Herring
    http://www.JourneyZing.com
    Customized travel research and planning
    Through the eyes of JourneyZing, Images that will Transport You.
    Photographs at: http://gallery.journeyzing.com