edited March 28, 2007 in Weddings
First wedding I had ever shot. And one of the best I might add. :D:D

zlw5_7.jpg
"Johannah, your going down a one way road."
"No I'm not.... Ooh yes I am. Crap."

Comments

• RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    That's nice. I don't like her missing her right hand (but that's just me:D - if they love it then then that's always better than my opinion).
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2007
    15524779-Ti.gif with David about the hand. Might be improved with a slightly tighter crop. Aside from the hand thing, I think this is a very wonderful shot and I'm sure the couple will/do love the shot.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2007
    I have to agree that her hand supporting his elbow was a key part of this pose and it's unfortunate it was not in the shot. You know, posting only one wedding shot is a real tease.....how about a few more??? :D
  • Scotty_RScotty_R Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Hands, legs, arms...geez, where to chop. Johannah, this is a lovely image--there's a ton of white that could have thrown the highlights completely out of whack, but you controlled them very well. The skin tones are perfect. And the kiss is so tender. A very moving image. I hope you don't mind, but I cropped it a bit differently to pull the focus more toward the kiss and eliminate the missing hand.

zlw5_7.jpg
    Scotty
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Scotty,

I love your crop - exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. You just beat me to the punch! Well done.
  • JDollDesignsJDollDesigns Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Scotty_R wrote:
    Hands, legs, arms...geez, where to chop. Johannah, this is a lovely image--there's a ton of white that could have thrown the highlights completely out of whack, but you controlled them very well. The skin tones are perfect. And the kiss is so tender. A very moving image. I hope you don't mind, but I cropped it a bit differently to pull the focus more toward the kiss and eliminate the missing hand.

zlw5_7.jpg

I like and I don't mind! Good idea!!!! Thank you. It was one of those spontanious (?) moments and no one was paying attention so I just caught it in time. And they do love this photo as do I. And they are a wonderful couple together.
  • JDollDesignsJDollDesigns Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    I have to agree that her hand supporting his elbow was a key part of this pose and it's unfortunate it was not in the shot. You know, posting only one wedding shot is a real tease.....how about a few more??? :D

I'll post more ... but in another thread. Just for you :D
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    What a beautiful tender moment you captured.
  • savETheducksavETheduck Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    perhaps i'm slighly biased but i ADORE it.. and yeah... i don't like to miss my hand lol... the cropping by scott is nice :)