127377182-L.jpg

C&C always welcome.
"The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion

Comments

• SitterSSitterS Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    I think these are really great. Can't believe no post processing on these pics. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.:ivar

I am not familiar with the Olympus so could you possibly share more detail. AV/manual, lighting, etc.

Shane
    www.imagesbyshane.smugmug.com

Blogs:
    www.imagesbyshane.blogspot.com

Canon 20d and 40d
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L IS 2.8
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2007
    The first picture is awesome- really looks like you did a selective color on this- Nice!
    The second one is just fun and captures a nice little moment between a man and his instrument.
    Third one has really nice lighting and is nice in context with the other pictures.
    The fourth one I really wish you would correct so that the cake doesn't look like its leaning. Only a couple of degrees compensation and it should be fine.
    The fifth is really nice and might pop some more if you put some work into it on photoshop...but really nice framing.
    The sixth I wouldn't mind if you cut off the top and that kind of ugly lighting fixture...would make the whole picture much nicer.

All in all a very, very nice job. Good luck on your next assignment!- but you don't seem to need to much of that with the nice array of good shots you have here.

Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2007
    Lots of "good" shots, but not yet great. Most feel underexposed and lack pop. I'd love to see them after post-processing because I'm sure then they'll be great!