updated date is wrong.

Nat-NatNat-Nat Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited June 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I have a problem. On my main page, the updated dates of each category.. dont update ! :uhoh
for exemple, the people category shows updated on may the 5th, when one of the galleries was updated last on may the 22nd.
same with HOME AND GARDEN category. I updated one of the galleries today and it still shows an old date (22th of may)
whats wrong ? is it a bug ? any way to fix it ? Thanks :):
http://nat-nat.smugmug.com/

Comments

• anglotexiananglotexian Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    I have the same problem. Is this a system-wide issue? What actually constitutes an update? I'm assuming that any change to a gallery, including a text edit, should be reflected by the indicated time and date.
  • CasonCason Registered Users Posts: 414 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    This is an old problem that has been brought up a few times. Still no real resolution other than what was given here in this thread... http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=28520

Pretty much a work around because it appears to take the date from the first gallery in the categories.
    Cason

www.casongarner.com

5D MkII | 30D | 50mm f1.8 II | 85mm f1.8 | 24-70mm f2.8
    L | 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Manfrotto 3021BPRO with 322RC2
  • Nat-NatNat-Nat Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2006
    ok, I had my galleries sorted by positions, I changed to "most recent" and It took care of the problem :):
  • anglotexiananglotexian Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    Hmm... I have tried changing the order but that has not fixed the problem for me. The galleries themselves are showing the incorrect (old) dates, and these of course follow through to the category view. Very frustrating! This would be unacceptable in any other kind of business where a time & date stamp is important, and deserves a proper fix.