Options

Bridal Show?

Tas67Tas67 Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited April 8, 2011 in Weddings
I'm currently in my second year and have heard from people that I MUST do a bridal show. However, others are telling me not to waste my money.

My feeling is that with 30 or so competitors, I should give it a miss and use the money and put it towards redesigning my website.

Please feel free to chime in with your thoughts and experiences of working a bridal show.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 6, 2011
    Tas67 wrote: »
    I'm currently in my second year and have heard from people that I MUST do a bridal show. However, others are telling me not to waste my money.

My feeling is that with 30 or so competitors, I should give it a miss and use the money and put it towards redesigning my website.

Please feel free to chime in with your thoughts and experiences of working a bridal show.

Thanks! :D

Well, while I have not participated in a bridal show. I have heard that its a nice way to network with other vendors. But I will say that numerous brides state that they go with their friends or mothers just to get ideas and usually don't hire from the bridal show. That is coming from about 4 different brides but in saying this....perhaps that is just a regional thing. Hope this helps:)
  • Options
    Tas67Tas67 Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited April 8, 2011
    Well, while I have not participated in a bridal show. I have heard that its a nice way to network with other vendors. But I will say that numerous brides state that they go with their friends or mothers just to get ideas and usually don't hire from the bridal show. That is coming from about 4 different brides but in saying this....perhaps that is just a regional thing. Hope this helps:)

Thanks for your help, Evelyn. That helps a lot :)